Candle Specs: Weight-16oz L-4 W-4 H-4
Housed in an elegant apothecary holder, Limited Edition Autumn Morning has just the right touches of sweetness and warmth that will fill your home or office with the crisp freshness only found during Fall.
1. When you first light your candle, let it burn for at least 2 hours and allow the wax to melt from edge to edge. This will ensure the wax continues to melt evenly.
2. Burn for a maximum of four hours at a time.
3. Trim wick to 1/4 inch before each burn.
4. Keep candles away from pets and children.
5. Never leave lit candles unattended; it may cause fire or injury.
*The Elevating Collection requires that you wait until the wax has completely cooled before retrieving the crystal.
FIRE & HOT WAX CAN CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY. USE WITH CAUTION AT ALL TIMES.
Due to the handmade nature of all our candles, you may notice small differences in each piece created. The standard of quality remains the same for each piece to ensure your satisfaction.